Have you always been fascinated by creative designs?
Do you get motivated by challenging tasks?
Are you looking for a firm that will push you to realise your full potential?
If you have answered “yes” to the above questions, then we would love to meet you!
SKV is in search of a Billing Manager to join our expanding team. We welcome candidates with experience in corporate interior or architecture concepts. The right professional will play a vital role within our company and enjoy umpteen opportunities to achieve their career goals. We appreciate passionate individuals who can effortlessly work with dynamic teams to get things done!
SKV is a premier business interior company based out of Gurgaon, providing end-to-end corporate infrastructure solutions. Our work culture goes beyond architecture and design. We offer a motivating work environment to our employees that encourages them to deliver high-quality creativity to our clients.
The successful candidate requirements are:
Designation – Billing Manager
Qualification – B.tech (Civil,M.E.) or B.E.(Civil,M.E.)
Experience – Atleast 3-4 years in the relevant field
Job Location – NCR Region
Key Roles & Responsibilities (Not limited to)
- Prepare Bill for civil and interior works
- Able to do analyzing the rate and items of finishing and fitout area
- To ensure the timely payments from the clients of our company and necessary verification and updation in the system
- Preparing & maintaining MIS in Excel
- Prepare Material / Purchase Order tracking & supply report
- Coordination & Follow up with the Vendor for the material supply
- Supervising the production processes system at the vendor end and providing them suggestion for improving process efficiency
- Interface with operation department on new product development
How to Apply
Please send in your updated CV (only in PDF) along with a cover letter to email@example.com. Mention the post you are applying for in the subject. Mails that are more than 3MB will be automatically deleted. You are requested not to send personal emails for response from our end. For more details contact 09999539891.