Designation – Project Manager
Qualification – B Tech (Civil)
Experience – Atleast 6 years in the relevant field
Job Location – NCR Region
Key Roles & Responsibilities (Not limited to)
- Monitoring civil, finishes & services work
- Prepare rate analysis and priced BOQ for projects
- Preparing detailed schedule of work
- Working out the prime cost of project
- Coordination with clients, architects & consultants, sub-contractor & different agencies for smooth running of project & complete within schedule time
- Take the approval of extra item used at site & make analysis of rates for the same. Also assure that cost of project not exceed with the budget
- Checking of sub-contractors bill for payment release
- Maintain progress schedule & compare with the set baseline on weekly basis. Also update to management for the same if there is any change in schedule.
- Leading a team of engineers & supervisor for supervision and execution of finishing works like ceramic, vitrified, marbonite and Italian marble flooring, wooden flooring and false flooring, false ceiling, glass partition, grid ceiling, carpet, toilet, cubicles etc.